Wednesday, February 08, 2006


Hah..., few days sick, n then few days sakit gigi…
The weather is getting hotter n hotter, out side is like a fried pan n go inside car oh what a hell ! like oven,
living room air-cond rosak, body is so heaty. I can not used to this heat weather yet. Make me weak n easy to get fever in evening. N Meniere's syndrome.
Times r quickly changed. Today is not guaranteed to be repeat of yesterday n the future isn’t what it used to be.
Wouldn’t it be great if we could eliminate the stress, pressure, n problems of life. It wouldn’t great at all. We achieve very little, there would be no challenges to help us grow, n life would get boring.
Stress, adversity, obstacles, n change r natural n oftentimes desirable bits of life.


This year’s target----- master Chinese.
So instead of I go to language centre, I hired master guru SYABIL for my teacher.
But he is asking me 1 hour 10 bucks! Oiyo!









Lazy rabbit said" i hate hot"

No comments: