Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Thaipusam, new statue in batu cave.



My VAIO came back from repair shop. He have been with me for 4 yrs n SIMOS battery is weak. Sometimes I can not start PC I need to got to reset this battery every 2 mon in shop.
But yesterday technical person taught me how to reset battery so that next time if same things happen I no need to ask to shop.


i like mamak, mamak syndorome.



How can I make regret nothing.
Make sure really living now.
Life is nothing but memory. we only know our experience in recollection. What we think, say n do become the memories that make up ongoing life story, this is the tale we tell ourselves n others---full of facts, but inevitably some fiction.

we often had heard a friends or spouse say "I cannot wait for things to get back to normal."
But truth is, things r not going to get back to normal.
Change is now the norm. it is a given. A way of life.
No life is free of pain, loss, n disappointment.
Pain, loss, disappointment can move u to see ur life as meaningful.
If u r alert to the possibilities in every situation, even if u screw up royally, u wont be left with the bitter taste of regret.

No comments: