Thursday, February 02, 2006

Joined new friend, stripe blacky



Watch children running in the playground n u will soon be thinking.
“they having so fun.”
Why they having so much fun? The better Question is , why aren’t u having more fun? Children run around n plays as if by instinct.
They don’t question whether they should hav fun, they just go out n do it.
Adults hav responsibilities, we r serious, ask one of ur friends to do something fun with u,
n y might hear, “I don’t hav a time for that.” Imagine a child being ask if she wants to go to the zoo n answering
” I will hav to get back to u, im really swamped right now.”
Sometimes children know better than we do. Having a little fun, a time for pure silliness n happiness, is an essential part of every day.



One tire punched at my parking.
When my husband wanted to change from spare tire, I asked him let me do it. I just thought if tire punch when I am alone, I must to know how to do myself.
Iqbal tought me how to do step by step. I wondered why the boy never hav car n never change tire himself, but he knows how to do it.
Boy is like that. A bit different from girl’s brain circuit.

No comments: