Thursday, January 19, 2006

What does it all mean? U decide.

Ur future---how u feel about it, urself, n everything else---follows frm the decisions u make,the priorities u develop, n the perspective u see things through.
Why we r here?What r we supposed to be here?What does this all matter?
Answers to be these question r very hard to come by coz the truth lies not within someone else, but within u.
U hav been given life, n with it u hav been given the opportunity to define it.
Ur life’s path n purpose will be drawn on a map created by u.


Yesterday, I went to beauty shop did facial for interview later on I went to Porto Romano in citysquare he served a lot of dishes. 1 Arbania salad, 2 kind of soup, Mussle grautin, pasta marinara, devil pizza n lam shank!!! Off course I couldn’t finish so I bungkus for boys. n i am not meat eater, so that marketing girl who went together with me ate all.





Mandarin are started to sell in everywhere.
we all like to eat this sweet mandarin everyday take cold one frm fridge, cold one is nice! every year in this season usually we keep on buying until season is end.

Ms chocolatechip,
Oh~, never mind! Actually I wanted to say hello to u, but that naughty boy said “ wait over there lah~”.
Ms pinkstiletto,

my mom operated floppy finished, next time up-load photo. While i am looking for black triangle shape button, she drew
da nose again! Oh my god! If she get wet again, will be like man-eater!!!




No comments: