Tuesday, January 17, 2006

no verona but yukon


i realised no more coffee at home. we went to buy coffee to starbacks in taipan. we always must go to buy together, for coffee, i don't know why... i brought coffee in car n always we must do smell the beans that just grainded, as if it's our one kind of ceremony. do u like coffee? aroma frm packet , unnnn....



I always writing things down. Even I cannot find paper, I scrambles to find napkins, a piece of receipt, cardboard, anything that I can use to write down my thoughts.
The human beings run across too many ideas in a day to remember. Good ideas come floating into our heads n will just as easily float right out. writers who acknowledge this carry around a notebook so that best of those ideas make it to paper. U don’t hav to be a writer, however, to hav good ideas floating through u. keep a notebook n pen handy, n u will be able to hold onto those fleeting thoughts.

No comments: