Wednesday, January 11, 2006

mike



This is ten percent luck,
Twenty percent skill,
Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
Five percent pleasure,
Fifty percent pain,
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Today interviewed with 2 restaurants.One is banana leaf curry, owner asked me “ eat more, eat more” and tambah nasi banyak.I was so full stomach but soon hav to go to one more next Japanese restaurant.

They served me a lot also but so sorry I couln’t finish…

on my way to go back, I stopped P.J police station, I thought want to pay saman for last year I banged somebody’s car =P at the back of kelisa, actually I was very lazy to go n pay but just forced myself…...

saya “boleh kurang sikit bayaran……”

P “ tak boleh yo~! Awak kena bayar tiga ratus”

Saya “Tapi,Encik Arron cakap dulu,u sudah jadi orang muslim,boleh minta kurang sikit mah~”

P “tulis surat untuk minta discount di sana “ (pointed to file)

Saya “mana kertas?” (I thought paper is in the file)

P “……..”

Somebody brought papers.Aiyo~, I was so good n came to pay, but macam macam polis asking, just for payment more than 1 hour.Later on, one more polis showed me there is contoh surat. Tell me lah Earlier!!

No comments: