Wednesday, May 03, 2006



[1000 places to see before you die] part1

I bought one book which I wanted since long time ago.

This [1000 places to see before you die] n actually there r 2 type of this book, one is article and black-white photo(small book) n one is Beautiful colour photos version(big size).

Big one is too expensive so I bought normal one.

Since I was young I love traveling very much n I used to travel a lot alone. I like to go alone anywhere. But now I travel with family a near future maybe children do not want to follow so dream to go with hubby alone. Think for a moment about those places youd most like to see n map a plan for going there.

Now the place i really want to go is first Turkey.

Old town n Blue mosque in Istanbul, a freak of nature and a geological fairyland Pamukkale n rocky pinnacles Cappadocia.


Time is really fast. May already.

Sunday we family went to Islamic class that held every Sunday morning. Ustaz is Chinese he can lecture in English. Sometimes muslim here get wrong knowledge or information for somethings teaching islam , sometimes somebody arranged their own way, people dont know their miss understanding. In this class he will lecture correct world islam. And there were charity bazzar today.

No comments: