Friday, February 24, 2006















I remodel Cloud cage(toilet) cantek.


The world is full of wonders, riches, powers, puzzles.

What it holds can make us horrified, sorrowful, amazed, confused, joyful.

But nothing can make us bored. Boredom is the result of some pinch in ourselves, not of some luck in the world.

Boredom is the unconscious friend of those who failed to experience the worlds wonders.

Dont become so caught up in ur small world that u fail to take advantage of opportunities to u. allow security to remain a stranger n risk to become ur friend.

---------

My VAIO just came back from repair shop again. So I couldn’t up-date so long again.

He had Virus Trojan Horse.

I always send to same shop for repair but the guy very good repair man resigned so I found another repair man replaced him.


Oh, his work is very slow n he said coz can not read Japanese. Anyway I didn*t wan so trouble I just asked him to format all n changed to Win XP

English version. XP is very clever it hav many country languages input system. So clever.

This week whole week I spent for write local news. Morning to night.

I used my old thinkpad 10 yrs ago one, so slow slow slow…

Next week I go to press conference of Fort Minor in Hard Rock Café. I tried to hav exclusive interview after that.

u wan to ask him anything?

No comments: