Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Take a pen(pen o torou=ペンを取ろう)

This morning I went to interview [Vinova pharma] the company supply whiting chemical n machine for teeth. i need to write article about this new technology. Now a days I see a lot of children here wear bleaces(?) for teeth. Whether Malaysian become affordable like this life-style or ppl now care more looks, I don’t know. After I came back I cooked lunch for syabil he want to go to school from 1:00pm.

This is Japanese style lunch box. simple but we like it!

Between the time I sit in front of PC n work,I do cleaning, washing, bake chocolate chunk brownie, play with CLOUD, listen iqbal plays piano….

Yummy this combination~ later must exercise


Dinner…I lazy to cook, today I bunkus asam ikan and I cook myself many vege (must hav) n goreng ikanbilis n petai.

Tomorrow I hav interview with aromatherapy shop in hotel runaissunce.

Busy is better than bored.
Find something to do, because the feeling that we hav too much to do is much more pleasing than that we hav nothing
to do.
if we planned out our time in long chunks, say 20 years, we would never consider penciling in 5 or 10 yrs for wasting time.
Yet during the average day, we often let a few hours slip away. (but sometimes we need like this time, I understand)
Time is strange commodity.
Because we hav too much of it, until the moment we hav none at all.
We often complain about having too much to do. Yet having too much to do is a positive problem of abundance, while having too little to do is a negative problem of shortage.


beside i write all day long professionally and work(in japanese) very hard at my craft, also i have passionately keep a personal journal.
when i embark on the journal , i become aware of all the conversation that i continuously carry on with myself.
i hav been doing my daily dialogue for several years now, n while i sometimes skip a few days, i always look forward to read this in with consciousness in the long future.(i never read all back yet)
so right or wrong i want to advise u to write ur dialy.

Chaoz~

No comments: